First Research Meeting


Hey All!


The SSPC side of the CDT threw their first research meeting at UCD last Friday! First of all UCD is beyond huge. Like the place has 2 lakes on campus and I later discovered that UCD in fact, has 3 lakes. UCC, unfortunately, has none :(


I presented on my research project to date and got the opportunity to hear what my peers have been up to. It was nice to get the chance to meet everyone outside UCC for the first time also.

If anyone hasn't been I would highly recommend the tagliatelle from Dunne and Crescenzi and heading to to Kennedys Pub if you're ever in Dublin. Both really good spots to go to for a nice meal and a drink 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Whats, The Hows and The Whys of Protein Adsorption

Bad Nail Fungus!! What to do?

RSB Ambassador!